As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This doesn’t mean any extra cost for you, but I earn a small commission if you choose to purchase the item I linked. I will never post a link to a product or service that I don’t use or truly love.
Over all the candy but still looking for something sweet? Look no further than this incredibly simple No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. After maybe 15 minutes of prep, the hardest part or this recipe is waiting for it to firm up!
I couldn’t figure out how to work “deconstructed” into the already wordy title of this recipe, but it is! I chose to crush a store bought graham cracker crust and sprinkle it over top, but you could easily keep the crust whole and serve it as a more traditional pie; simply skip the crushing part and spoon your filling in! If you choose to serve them individually, I used these mini trifle bowls, but small mason jars or regular dishes will work as well!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust
- Put graham cracker crust in to plastic baggie and break it up to your desired consistency.
- In the bowl of a mixer, whip together cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and spices until well blended.
- Add in Cool Whip (reserving some for topping), and stir until combined.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into trifle bowls.
- Place in the fridge to chill for three hours, or until firm. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- For serving, top each mini cheesecake with remaining Cool Whip.
Pictures are my own, recipe inspired by somethingswanky.com